Monday, March 21, 2011

My mind is full of jumbles.
My mind is a maze.
My mind is a neverending cycle.
Things moving at the speed of light, never cathing up.
Glimpses of things unseen are stuck,
Tiptoeing the corners of my world.
Images of warped reality,
Coming to put me in my place.
Confusion, disarray, loss of sanity.
It's frying my head.
I cant concentrate.
I cant remember.
I cant think.
My head hurts.
So much to say but never said.
So much to do but never done.
Dying dreams, rotting in hope and promises;
Promises that are left in Pandora's other box.
Always, always, I tell myself.
Though I know it will only always be a never.
I cant keep my word.
But I am a girl of talk.
How does my kind survive in this land of Actions?
Only one way:
Go back as ashes
Into the deep where Hell and Earth meet.
No heaven for us.
Just dying dreams that we left in her other box.
No heaven for us.
Confusion.
Disarray.
Insanity.
That is all that is left for us.