Monday, January 17, 2011

Freddy Mclair.


Freddy Mclair from the 2nd generation of Skins is absolutely my favorite character ever made. I adore, revere, worship him to a height that is overbearingly ridiculous and uhm creepy to say the least, due to the reason that he is, alas, fictional. Shrug off the fact that he is doubtlessly gorgeous and HNNNG-able to the max, the kind of person he is is truly beautiful and a rarity in guys these days. He reminds me very much of this one person I know, which is probably why I love this character so much. Luke Pasqualino does such a tremendous job impersonating the essence that is, Freddie, so now I am a fan of his. If i ever saw him Id turn into psychopathic, squealing, stuttering, sad eleven year old girl. Not unlike Justin Bieber's fans. Hmm, I wonder if he'd take it well. Anyways, I will dedicate my posts tonight to him. Nothing else to do but for you to enjoy it and embrace it.