Thursday, November 4, 2010

I havent talked to you in awhile.
Sigh.
Ignoring. Ignoring. Ignoring.
No big deal.

Oh YEAH no big deal at all.
Im not foolin anyone.
This is pointless,
writing about how much
I miss you, want you, need you, adore you, admire you, care for you, appreciate you.
How youre my bestfriend, how youre my everything, my joy, my sadness, my triumph, my downfall.
How youre so good to me even tho Im a crazy bitch.
How alive you make me feel.
How you understand.
You are so amazing.
You still make me mad sometimes.
But I dont mind.
Your face. I dont want to forget how it feels. How you feel. When youre all over me. I just want to immerse myself in your lovliness. Only yours, I'm not satisfied with just anybody else. But that's just me.
Why?
Soften my brick heart
What?
Who.
Just Stop please, stop.