Saturday, September 25, 2010

Whata Prude.

It seems that I lack the effort of keeping in touch with people. I've secluded myself into the comfort of solitary confinement, besides the company of my closest friends- which in truth isnt even all that much. In just this day alone,  four people have told me that I have been distant (albeit they didnt use that word, but were implying it). That I don't bother talking to the them, giving them hugs and other means of showing affection, or even a simple hello anymore. They said that they assumed that I did not want to be friends with them until this day when I actually did try to re-socialize. I dont intend to purposely seem to be standoffish but these days I just do not have the strength to have all the meaningless chatter. It's not that I don't want to be not friends anymore, but it just seems pointless. Im finding myself changing evermore. I'm not sure why that is. I don't like this kind of change, but I'm not gonna fight it. Maybe its just a phase. Cross my fingers.