Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Medley N.1

My mind is blank. Im in dire need to write something, anything, everything. But Im lacking the exact words, the precise thoughts, the catchy phrases and the inspiration or creativity required to do so. This is rarely an occuring event since the inner dwellings of my head are always accommodating a myriad of restless thoughts. Always. Except for tonight that is. The only idea I can think of is how empty my brain seems. How particularly frustrating. It makes me wanna shake a baby to death. Wait that's disturbing. Uhh. Pay no mind to that.

Hmm.
Humhumhuhmhum.
Uhm.

Clack clack clack. I like hearing the sound of my fingers beating down against the keyboard keys. Clack clack clack. That sound is magic. Clack clack clack. Third times the charm.

Lalalala.

Perhaps I should reflect on my experiences of the past few days. Actually Id rather not.

I've been slaving over Benoit's project past couple hours. The goal of this assignment is to be able to accurately decipher what Huck and Jim's raft looks like. I was being over confident in myself and thought that I could make a pop up book instead of the usual 3D model that everyone does. Well that was a shitty idea lemme tell you that. It most certainly is "DOING THE MOST" as the conforming imbeciles that are called my peers would say...err, I mean my lovely fellow students. Whaaaat? Huh?! Psh, get out. Anyways back to the raft. As hard as it is , im positive it's gonna turn out great. Of course, since its made by yours truly. Damn do I amaze myself. *Hair flip

It's currently 2 in the morning and as usual Im still up and about. I know, I know depriving myself of sleep is not the brightest thing to do, so dont bury me with google facts about sleep deprivation and such. I am really trying to get some rest. Kay that was a lie but oh well. Ryan if youre reading this don't worry. I still sneak some naps here and there aha.

I was about to go more in depth with that but then this queer came up in my mind and now I can't think of anything else.

Ouch. Guess who?

And now I'm feeling..... ugh.

I have to stop here or else all I'll write about is dramatics over my feelings.

And him. Or if he's reading this - And you. Of course it's you. It's always you. OP. gotta stop.

Havent done this in awhile but....
HAPPY TRAILS,
M.E.P.