Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Im

not fond of this attention. It's exasperating. What do they think I am? Some easy slut? Easy E! Oh yes, yes I most definitely am. Ridiculous. Please get out, I can't stand it. You'd think I'd be used to it by now (in the least conceited context possible) but honestly, now I just think it's plain disgusting. I don't want any of them. Oh Heavenly God, the next time someone talks to me or touches me like that I swear on the dear baby Jesus...I WILL unleash hell. No matter who it is. I dont care if theyre my friends, I will go total berserk ape shit. Damn horndogs. I guess I should be flattered, but I really could give two shits less. Excuse my unintelligible use of grammar. 

The only attention I want is from him. Too bad he's pretty much all the way across the world. Well, thats life for ya.

Gosh. School was barely bearable today. I guess I suck at trying to hide my emotions, because pretty much everybody was telling me how "depressed" I looked. Apparently. But I toughed it out and managed to hold back the leaks. Only good part was Lunch. Hmm yes, lunch was fun. Got our group of white washed Asians and Mexicans and managed to get a new "spot" for shakes and giggles too. Aha.  I am blessed with my friends, let me tell you that.

Everything else seemed pointless. I felt like giving up, in all honesty. Not trying to sound like the stereotypical emo, but Im just putting it out there.  There's a void in my life, and I bet you can guess what it is. I better stop being like this, it's self destructive. Stop. Stop. Stop.

Mr. Benoit was right, taking a few minutes off to reflect on my day does help.

I should make this a daily thing, eh?

Time to go back to pretending I'm ok now though.

Happy Trails,
M.E.P.