Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gosh

Its absolutely insane how much of you preoccupies my mind. You are constantly present inside this little nuthead of mine and it drives me overboard... in a really lovely way. Haha.

You are amazing.

Let me tell you that.

Amazing? Wait. Fuck, that doesnt even cover half of how "amazing" I think you are.

If I could gather up all the magnificient words in the whole english, french spanish, tagolog, or whatever language, dictionary and condense them all together it'd be you.

My heart feels like it's going to completely rupture and detonate any second now...again, in a really lovely way.

I love you.

I fucking love you.

Im telling you this tomorrow by the way. 

I should stop writing about you here and save it up for my novel aha.

Here's to all the places we went. And all the places we'll go. And here's to me, whispering again and again and again and again: iloveyou.

M.E.P.