Friday, August 6, 2010

I wish...

...more people would change for the better.

Is it so terrible that I want the people I care for to be someone greater than they are now?

I just see so much potential in them that they do not see. They make these excuses on why they are the way they are. Why it's ok for them to do the things they do. But I feel like those excuses should not be a reason to stay stagnant and recess in life, but a reason of motivation.

I say that I accept them for the way they are, but truly deep down that's not the case. I feel like a villain for it, but that's the whole damn truth. Everyone has something to work on, habits to stop. So do I. I know I have so much room for change and I welcome it.

Change is good. It's part of life. We can either choose to flourish from it or let it be the downfall of us. I am proud of the changes I've made, even though there are still more to fix. The bad habits I used to do are now replaced by healthier actions that help me progress as an individual.

....

There is nothing I can do but tell them my opinions. The rest is up to them.

I know they can do it.
I guess it just takes time.

Happy Trails,
M.E.P.